Asus Dual Rtx 3050 V2 Oc Edition 8Gb Graphics Card
ASUS Dual RTX 3050 V2 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2-slot design for broad compatibility. GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC mode: Boost clock 1852 MHz (OC mode)/ 1822 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Featuring the latest NVIDIA® Ampere architecture, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3050 V2 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 20 cm long, 2-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
0dB Technology-Quiet intelligence
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
Auto-Extreme Technology-Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU TWEAK III-Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak III utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
|GPU Boost Clock||
|Memory Clock||14 Gbps|
|Memory Interface||128 Bit|
|Direct X Support||12|
|Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Package Contents||Graphics Card, User Manual|
|GPU Core (Cuda Core)||2560|
|Power Connectors||1 x 6 Pin|
|Note**||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.|