- 5.24 TFLOPS of peak single-precision floating-point performance: Helps speed up time required to complete single precision operations used within simulations, video enhancement, signal processing, video transcoding and digital rendering applications where high performance takes precedence over accuracy.
- 4K resolution: With six mini DisplayPort outputs and support for DisplayPort 1.2a, the AMD FirePro W9100 can actually drive up to six 4K displays without DisplayPort 1.2a MST hubs.1 The ability to run up to six 4K displays lets you visualize every detail of your project in new and exciting ways. That’s nearly 50 million pixels at your command.
- OpenCL™ 2.0 support: Tap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks in leading CAD/CAM/CAE and Media and Entertainment applications that support OpenCL. With 2.62 TFLOPs of peak double-precision floating-point performance, AMD FirePro W9100 is the first graphics card to break the 2.0 TFLOPS double-precision barrier2. It’s expected to support OpenCL 2.0, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
- DirectGMA and SDI support: Removes CPU bandwidth and latency bottlenecks and optimizes communication between GPUs within a system, as well as with third-party devices like SDI I/O cards. DirectGMA bypasses any need to traverse the host’s main memory, reducing CPU utilization and helping to avoid redundant transfers over PCIe®, resulting in high-throughput, low-latency data transfers.
- Framelock/Genlock: Ensures accurate and consistent video synchronization to external sources or multiple GPUs in different systems (requires ATI FirePro™ S400 synchronization module).
- 16GB GDDR5 GPU memory
- 512-bit memory interface
- 320 GB/s memory bandwidth
- 2,816 stream processors (44 compute units)
- 5.24 TFLOPS peak single-precision floating-point performance
- 2.62 TFLOPS peak dual-precision floating-point performance
- Six mini DisplayPort 1.2a outputs
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.2a resolution 4096×2160
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.1 resolution 2560×1600
- DirectX® 11.2/12
- OpenGL 4.4
- OpenCL™ 2.0
- Shader model: 5.0
- AMD Eyefinity multidisplay technology support
- AMD HD3D Pro support via stereoscopic 3-pin mini DIN3
- DirectGMA support
- OS Support: Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 and Linux® (32- or 64-bit)
- 275W maximum power consumption
- Discreet active-cooling solution
- Full-height dual-slot form factor
- PCIe® 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface
- Available PCIe x16 (dual-slot), 3.0 for optimal performance
- A power supply, one PCIe AUX power connector (8-pin) and one PCIe AUX power connector (six-pin)
- 16GB system memory
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 or Linux® operating system (32- or 64-bit)
- Internet connection for driver installation