AMD GRAPHICS CARD FIREPRO W4300 4GB GDDR5
Inclusive of all taxes
Best CAD Performance which fits both Small Form Factor and Tower Workstations. The AMD FirePro™ W4300 is AMD’s highest performing professional graphics card for CAD that fits in both small and full-size workstations, offering unprecedented flexibility in its class.
Out of stock
All over India Shipping
Experts in pc building
- Application Certifications: The AMD FirePro™ professional graphics product family is certified on more than 100 different applications for improved performance and reliability, including the most popular design and engineering and media and entertainment applications.
- 4GB GDDR5 Memory: Helps to improve overall workstation speed and responsiveness, and application performance. Load large assemblies, models and data sets, or advanced visual effects, and manipulate them with ease.
- DirectGMA (Direct Graphics Memory Access) Support: DirectGMA bypasses any need to traverse the host’s main memory, reducing CPU utilization, and avoids redundant transfers over the PCIe® interface, resulting in high throughput, low latency data transfers.
- GeometryBoost: Allows the GPU to process geometry data at a rate of twice per clock cycle resulting in a doubling in the rate of primitive and vertex processing. Triangle rates increase two-fold relative to a GPU that does not possess GeometryBoost.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: A multidisplay technology enabling highly immersive and powerful multitasking experience across up to four displays, powered by a single AMD FirePro™ W4300 graphics card2.
- OpenCL™ 2.0 Support: Tap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks in leading CAD/CAM/CAE and media and entertainment applications that support OpenCL. AMD FirePro™ W4300 supports OpenCL 1.2 and is expected to support OpenCL 2.0, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
- 1.43 TFLOPS of peak single-precision floating-point performance: Helps speed up time required to complete single precision operations used within Video Enhancement, Signal Processing, Video Transcoding and Digital Rendering applications.
- 4GB GDDR5 memory
- 128-bit memory interface
- Up to 96 GB/s memory bandwidth
- 768 stream processors (12 compute units)
- 1.43 TFLOPS peak single precision floating point performance
- Four Mini-DisplayPort display outputs
- DisplayPort 1.2a support, including Adaptive-Sync and HBR2 support
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.2a resolution 4096×2160
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.1 resolution 2560×1600
API & OS Support
- DirectX® 11.2 / 12
- OpenGL 4.4
- OpenCL™ 2.0
- AMD Mantle
- Shader Model: 5.0
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Linux® (32- or 64-bit)
- <50W maximum power consumption
- Discreet active cooling solution
- Half height/half-length single-slot form factor
- PCIe® 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface
- Available PCIe x16 (single-slot), 3.0 for optimal performance
- 4GB system memory
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 or Linux® OS (32- or 64-bit)
- Internet connection for driver installation