- Certified Applications: The AMD FirePro™ professional graphics family is certified on more than 100 different applications for improved performance and reliability, including the most popular design and engineering and media and entertainment applications.
- Optimized Drivers: AMD FirePro™ professional graphics driver versions are released several times each year and include performance and feature improvements. Every version undergoes a minimum of 16 consecutive weeks of testing conducted by three dedicated quality groups. AMD quality groups perform both manual and automated testing using the most stressful scenarios our engineers are able to create, plus many challenging ones from our ISV partners and OEM customers.
- Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU Architecture: The AMD FirePro™ W4100 is based on the AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, designed to effortlessly balance GPU compute and 3D workloads efficiently.
- 2GB GDDR5 Memory: Equipped with 2GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 memory, the W4100 can accelerate applications and process computationally complex workflows with ease.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology Support: Industry-leading multi-display technology enabling highly immersive and unrivaled multi-tasking experience across up to four displays1, powered by a single AMD FirePro™ W4100 graphics card.
- OpenCL™ 1.2 Support: Let professionals tap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks. The AMD FirePro W4100 supports OpenCL™ 1.2, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
- Energy Efficient Design: AMD FirePro W4100 supports unique power monitoring and management technologies, and has a maximum power consumption of 50 watts. AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage and AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle.
- AMD ZeroCore Power Technology: AMD ZeroCore Power Technology leverages AMD’s leadership in notebook power efficiency to grant our desktop GPUs the ability to power down when they are not actively in use, also known as the “long idle state2.
- AMD PowerTune: AMD PowerTune is an intelligent system that performs real-time analysis of applications that utilize a GPU. In the event that an application is not making the most of the power available to the GPU, AMD PowerTune can improve that application’s performance by raising the GPU’s clock speed by up to 30% automatically
- 2GB GDDR5 memory
- 128-bit memory interface
- Up to 72 GB/s memory bandwidth
- 512 stream processors (8 compute units)
- 645.1 GFLOPS peak single precision floating point performance
- 40.3 GFLOPS peak single precision floating point performance
- Four Standard Mini-DisplayPort 1.2a outputs
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.2a resolution 4096×2160
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.1 resolution 2560×1600
- API & OS Support
- DirectX® 11.2 / 12
- OpenGL 4.43
- OpenCL™ 1.2
- AMD Mantle
- Shader Model: 5.0
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Linux® (32- or 64-bit)
- <50W maximum power consumption
- Discreet active cooling solution
- Half height/half-length single-slot form factor
- PCIe® 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface
- Available PCIe x16 slot, 3.0 for optimal performance
- 2GB system memory
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 or Linux® operating system (32- or 64-bit)
- Internet connection for driver installation