ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4 RGB 3000MHZ RAM (AX4U300038G16A-DT60)
The XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory features a unique dual RGB light strip design that gives it the largest RGB surface area of any memory module! What’s more, it sports a wide frequency range from 3000-4133MHz and supports Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking.
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- More RGB per mm2 –That equates to over 60% of the module’s surface area.
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
- Fast clock speeds up to 4133MHz
- Superior power efficiency: 20% less draw than DDR3 (operating voltage decreased from 1.4V to 1.35V)
- Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
- RoHS compliant