A rapid 144Hz refresh rate1 and blazingly fast 1ms response time deliver ultra-smooth motion scenes. Ultra Low Motion Blur1 (ULMB) technology makes moving objects appear perfectly sharp, with no visible blurring. Let the lower latency and immersive graphics of these monitors vastly improve your gaming experience.
These monitors help to reduce eye strain with Flicker-less, low-dimming, and anti-glare technologies1. Flicker-less technology reduces screen flickering, which is a major cause of eye strain for people who look at monitors for long periods. Acer ComfyView™ technology cuts screen glare to further reduce eye strain.
The Acer ErgoStand lets XB0 Series monitors pivot, tilt, swivel, and move up or down, so you can find the most comfortable angle from where to oversee your push into enemy territory.
- Screen Size: 24″
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 1 ms
- Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Colour Support: 16.7 million
- Contrast Ratio: 100,000,000:1
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Type: Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film)
- Stand: Height-adjustable (Up to 150 mm), Tiltable (-5° to 35°), Swivel
- Ports & Connectors: DVI-in, HDMI®-in, VGA, DisplayPort™
- Power: 23 W (ENERGY STAR® rating), 500 mW (standby), 450 mW (off)
- Environmental Certification: MPR II
- Colours: Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.22″ x 22.32″ x 2.39″ (without stand), 21.1″ x 22.3″ x 9.6″ (with stand)
- Weight (Approximate): 8.7 lbs. (without stand), 14.3 lbs. (with stand)
- Package Contents: XB240H Widescreen LCD Monitor, DVI Cable, 1 x DisplayPort Cable, Power Cord, 1 x VGA Cable
- Warranty: 3 Years